Get A Free Vehicle Transport Quote Instantly Online | Save 30% Compared To Our Competitors
The Best Vehicle Transport Quotes, Pricing & Rates
Getting a proper vehicle transport quote takes only a few seconds, but what goes into quoting is more than you might think. To get the best vehicle shipping price follow the steps below.
- Having the pick up and delivery locations within a 25-30 mile radius of a major metropolitan area. The further away you are from a major metropolitan area and major highway/expressway the more per mile the quote will be.
- The size and weight of the vehicle matters. The larger the vehicle the more it costs because it is taking up more space on the actual vehicle hauler. Weight is also a factor because roads only permit so much weight and the axels on the haulers can only handle so much weight. Quoting a Hummer H2 versus a Toyota Camry will have different prices because of these reasons.
- The season in which you are looking to have your vehicle transported can cause a price change. Usually the summer months cost a little more because of the higher cost in gas/diesel. A higher cost can also be attributed to hazardous weather such as a snowstorm, hurricane, etc.. Another factor that changes pricing is holidays. Transporting a vehicle around major holidays such as 4th of July, Christmas, New Year, etc. can have a added cost due to hauler availability.
- How flexible you are with you time frame can help lower your cost. If you are more flexible and have 5-7 days to pick up your vehicle the price can be reduced considerably.
- Another factor is the route itself. Some routes are more common then others and these are usually lower prices per mile. An example is Los Angeles to Miami (and visa versa). This is the most common route in America and because of this the price per mile is one of the lowest in the industry. A route such as Eugene, OR to Portland, ME is not a common route and the price per mile does increase.
- The last factor is the type of vehicle shipping service you choose. The cheapest and most common option is using an open auto hauler. These rates usually vary between $.30 per mile up to about $.45 per mile depending on the other factors listed above. The next service would be covered or enclosed vehicle transport. These are higher for a few different reasons, but mainly for the added protection and less vehicles that the hauler can transport. These rates vary from $.50 per mile and go upwards of $1.00 per mile. Again depending on the other factors listed above.
Your Vehicle Transport Quote
When trying to find the proper vehicle transport company to get a free vehicle shipping quote from, make sure that you have done your homework first. Make sure that they are a reputable company that cares about the customers needs. That may sound like an obvious objective, but by making sure you know who you are contacting you can save yourself time and have the comfort of knowing you’re working with the right company. The best sites to check out a company’s reviews, ratings and online presence are Facebook, Google+, Transport Reviews, TrustPilot, Yelp & the Better Business Bureau. On each of these sites Vehicle Transport Services has an A+ and 5-Star rating because we maintain a high quality service and affordable pricing. It may sound obvious, but that is why we have such great reviews from our customers.
Get A Vehicle ShippingPrice Now
We have two ways of receiving your vehicle transport quotes. You can submit your information online into the quote box on the top of the page and get an instant quote (if your ruote is already added to our quoting system). The second option is to call us directly at (866)700-1840 and we can take your information over the phone and give you a vehicle transport quotes right away on the phone.
Whichever your preferred method, we have you covered. Our vehicle transport professionals are standing by to help you with any and all of your vehicle transport needs and provide you with the best vehicle transport quotes in the industry.
Getting your free vehicle transport quotes is quick and easy when using our quote box. We have vehicle transport professionals on hand to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For this reason, we can assure that you’ll receive your vehicle transport quotes just moments of submitting the information.