Get A Free Vehicle Transport Quote Instantly Online | Save 30% Compared To Our Competitors
Best Way To Ship Your Vehicle During Winter
In a bid to satisfy our customers and provide them with the most successful and pleasant auto transport experience, Vehicle Transport Services works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 – 31 days a month, and 365 days a year. This includes days and seasons we have to transport your vehicles through the ice-filled roads and the snow-capped mountains.
Here, we’re providing you with basic tips you need to ship your vehicle during winter without regrets. Yes, this information applies year-round, but if you’re shipping your car to a place where winter brings inclement weather, extra attention needs to be paid.
Although, it is recommended that you make decisions regarding vehicle transport timing, knowing the best time and season to ship your car. But the truth is we sometimes find ourselves in situations without an option, therefore, a winter move cannot be totally avoided.
If you can make earlier arrangements prior to shipping your vehicle, it is advisable. In some cases, it might mean booking the vehicle transport service two or three weeks before you need the services.
Auto-shipping is a process. Transporting your vehicle to another city, state or country is not something that happens overnight. It’s even more technical during winter. The vehicle transport company has to ensure adequate preparations are in place for a smooth auto transport experience.
Check Your Vehicle Properly
Generally, it is highly recommended that you check to ensure that your vehicle is in the right condition (unless on special orders already stated before the process of shipping). Check the fluids, tires, and everything responsible for your vehicle’s operability.
Especially, check your battery. Winter is tough on car batteries. In fact, batteries die a lot faster in the winter, so unless yours is brand new, have it tested and check the terminals – they need to be tight, without signs of corrosion.
Make sure your vehicle is operable throughout the process of shipping. It’s cold out there and the last thing you’ll want to do is to make things difficult for yourself and the auto transport agent. If your battery fails during the trip, it’ll be more stressful to move your vehicle off and on the carrier in the snow. You’re likely to incur an additional cost!
Apparently, if you’re planning to ship your vehicle during winter, it is recommended that you use the enclosed carrier option. This way, your vehicle is protected against anything that could cause damage during the process of shipping. This includes extreme temperatures, heavy rainfalls, downpour, and snow.
If you are looking to get premium vehicle transport services during winter, then I welcome you to the Most Reliable Vehicle Transport Service where we meet your vehicle shipping demands to the fullest. Our team of auto transport experts have years of experience and are licensed and bonded through the industry.
What We Do:
- We grant highly competitive quotes: First of all, we provide you with an instant vehicle transport quote immediately you fill in your shipment order. Our quotes are highly competitive and realistic, and we do not add extra fees to your ticket when generated.
- We grant discounts: When a customer is looking for the best way to ship a vehicle they normally would like the best option to ship the vehicle, a great company with premium services, and some discounts. At Vehicle Transport Services we accommodate all of the above. During winter, the vehicle transport services in operation are limited. Many people find it challenging shipping their vehicles. The few daring people who chose to transport their vehicles anyway, end up with great with significant discounts.
- We provide door to door transport services: Yes, we do. True comfort comes when your vehicle is being picked up at the entrance of your gate and delivered to the doorstep of the designated destination — without you having to take a time out to pick your vehicle at the port or terminal. At Vehicle Transport Services, we offer door to door auto transport service option. Thereby, saving you time and the hassle of coordinating a drop-off and pick up location for your vehicle.
- We use terminals/pick up ports: What if you’ll not be available at home on the day of your delivery to inspect your vehicle, probably you’ll be at work or somewhere else, no worries, we’ve got you covered! We also offer terminal to terminal shipping option. It is up to you to stop by on your way back from work and pick up your vehicle at our designated terminal. When choosing terminal to terminal auto shipping, your vehicle is loaded and unloaded at a prearranged loading zone (or terminal) in order to make the process easy and organized.
- We Insure Your Vehicle: Yes. Definitely! Right from the moment we park and haul your vehicle in our truck, till the moment we deliver it to the bargained location, you are covered. Directly meaning, if anything happens to your car during the process of shipping, our insurance company would take the bills — following our company insurance policies.
- We Value Customers Relationship: Yes. 100 percent. At Vehicle Transport Services, we understand the importance of customers’ lifetime value (CLV,) that’s why we love to hold a long-lasting relationship with our customers — coupled with the fact that we cherish our company’s reputation. Also, we agree with the fact that it is cheaper to retain old customers than to get new ones. Therefore, we take great pride in providing our customers with industry-leading customer service and we go to great lengths to ensure that every customer has a positive vehicle shipping experience.
Get an instant vehicle transport quote from our free calculator or call (866) 700-1840 to discuss your move with an experienced vehicle shipping coordinator. We have vehicle transport professionals on hand to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For this reason, we can assure you that you’ll receive your vehicle transport quotes just moments of submitting the information.