When a customer is looking for the best way to ship a vehicle they normally would like the best option to ship the vehicle, a great company and a great service. At Vehicle Transport Services we can accommodate all of the above. We have various methods of shipping your vehicle such as open vehicle transport, covered car shipping, enclosed vehicle transport, terminal to terminal vehicle shipping and door to door vehicle transportation. On top of having numerous methods to ship your vehicle we offer a reliable service, affordable vehicle shipping price and quick turnaround time. To back up this claim our A+ rating and 5 Star reviews on every review site should help put you at ease that you’re working with a company that has your best interest.
The Best Way To Ship A Vehicle | Vehicle Transport Methods
- Open Vehicle Transport: This is the fastest and most economical way to ship a vehicle. Your vehicle would be loaded onto an auto hauler, along with 5-8 other vehicles, and transported to your destination. The haulers are 100% fully insured, licensed through the U.S. Department of Transportation, and have a 4-Star rating or higher.
- Covered Vehicle Shipping: This type of vehicle transport is used for mid to high end vehicles that are looking for added protection while the vehicle is being transported. The price point is just a little higher than open vehicle transport, but there are less vehicles being shipped and a quicker turnaround time for the customer. Again these haulers are 100% fully insured, licensed through the U.S. Department of Transportation and have a 4-Star rating or higher.
- Enclosed Auto Transportation: This is the grand daddy of vehicle shipping. This is for high end vehicles, show cars and racing vehicles. This service is the most expensive, but has the most secure way to ship a vehicle. These haulers are 100% fully insured, licensed through the U.S. Department of Transportation and have a 5-Star rating.
- Terminal To Terminal Car Shipping: This type of shipping is strictly for the pick up and delivery of a vehicle. This type of shipping is used when a customer is not available for the pick up and/or delivery. Many active military use this type of shipping when they are deployed so a family member can pick up or deliver the vehicle to a terminal or their choice.
- Door To Door Auto Shipping: This form of vehicle shipping means your vehicle is picked up and delivered right at your doorstep. The car shipping company will give you a 1-2 hour notice prior to picking up and delivering so the customer stays informed as to the time line.
The Best Way To Ship A Car | Price & Quick Service
When a customer is looking for the best way to ship a car, they also want a price point that is reasonable and within their budget. Vehicle Transport Services has been pleasing customers for years with our pricing and quick service. That is why our Accredited with the BBB with an A+ rating, along with 5-Star ratings on Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Yelp and Transport Reviews. We simply take care of our customers and find the best solution for their specific needs. If you’re looking for the best way to ship a car, we can make that a reality for you here at Vehicle Transport Services.